The Nursery Mix – High Porosity
Lambert is proud to announce a New Product in its EcoPeatPlus+ Professional Line!
The Nursery Mix is an excellent alternative to the common bulk products available on the market.
This coarse mix is perfect for your trees & shrubs production in large containers, 3 gallons and wider.
The structure of this mix allows excellent drainage of the excess water but keeps an appropriate water retention in the same time. The perfect ratio!
Because of the components (Peat Moss & EcoPeatPlus+), you will experience a very minimal shrinkage of the media in the container and packaging will assure you to receive the exact amount of material you pay for!
- What is EcoPeatPlus+?
• EcoPeatPlus+ consists of small sticks, chunks of peat and strands of fibers.
• EcoPeatPlus+ is used as a natural aggregate in a mix and provides excellent aeration and moisture holding properties.
• EcoPeatPlus+ is a naturally occurring product of a peat bog that is used to produce mixes with exceptional air-water relationship.
• The utilization of EcoPeatPlus+ is a sustainable practice that prolongs the longevity of a peat bog and the environment.
“GROWER FRIENDLY! VERY FORGIVING MIX!”
Lambert The Nursery Mix Flyer is available in PDF format and ready for download.
Mix Particle SizeExtra Coarse
- Canadian sphagnum peat moss & EcoPeat (100%)
- Calcitic limestone
- Dolomitic limestone
- Wetting agent
- Starter charge
- Nursery stocks
- Large container productions
- Minimal shrinkage
- Increase pot stability
- Overhead irrigation
|664980 2401||74 cu ft loose fill (2095 L)||2 bags/pallet|
|664980 2402||110 cu ft compressed (3116 L)||1 bag/pallet|