EPM-50 High Porosity Mix
Lambert EPM-50 High Porosity Mix is a blend of coarse Canadian sphagnum peat moss, EcoPeatPlus+ and perlite. The great amount of EcoPeatPlus+ and perlite enhances higher drainage and porosity. This media is recommended for use in large container, perennials and nursery crops.
- What is EcoPeatPlus+?
• EcoPeatPlus+ consists of small sticks, chunks of peat and strands of fibers.
• EcoPeatPlus+ is used as a natural aggregate in a mix and provides excellent aeration and moisture holding properties.
• EcoPeatPlus+ is a naturally occurring product of a peat bog that is used to produce mixes with exceptional air-water relationship.
• The utilization of EcoPeatPlus+ is a sustainable practice that prolongs the longevity of a peat bog and the environment.
Mix Particle SizeExtra Coarse
- Canadian sphagnum peat moss (45 - 55%)
- Horticultural perlite
- Calcitic limestone
- Dolomitic limestone
- Wetting agent
- Starter charge
- Nursery crops
- Bedding plants
- Flowering plants
- Foliage crops
- Increase pot stability
- Overhead irrigation
|664980 5904||3 cu ft loose fill (85 L)||48 bags/pallet|
|664980 5903||74 cu ft loose fill (2095 L)||2 bags/pallet|
|664980 5902||3.8 cu ft compressed (107 L)||30 bags/pallet|
|664980 5901||55 cu ft compressed (1557 L)||2 bag2/pallet|
|664980 5900||120 cu ft compressed (3400 L)||1 bag/pallet|