EPM-40 High Porosity Mix
Lambert EPM-40 High Porosity Mix is a blend of coarse Canadian sphagnum peat moss and EcoPeatPlus+. The great amount of EcoPeatPlus+ enhances drainage and porosity. This media is recommended for use in large container, perennials and nursery crops.
- What is EcoPeatPlus+?
• EcoPeatPlus+ consists of small sticks, chunks of peat and strands of fibers.
• EcoPeatPlus+ is used as a natural aggregate in a mix and provides excellent aeration and moisture holding properties.
• EcoPeatPlus+ is a naturally occurring product of a peat bog that is used to produce mixes with exceptional air-water relationship.
• The utilization of EcoPeatPlus+ is a sustainable practice that prolongs the longevity of a peat bog and the environment.
Mix Particle SizeExtra Coarse
- Canadian sphagnum peat moss (55 - 65%)
- Calcitic limestone
- Dolomitic limestone
- Wetting agent
- Starter charge
- Nursery crops
- Bedding plants
- Flowering plants
- Foliage crops
- Increase pot stability
- Overhead irrigation
pH Range: 5.4 – 6.3 (S.M.E) / Electrical Conductivity: 1.2 – 2.0 mmhos/cm (S.M.E)
|664980 5844||3 cu ft loose fill (85 L)||48 bags/pallet|
|664980 5846||74 cu ft loose fill (2095 L)||2 bags/pallet|
|664980 5845||3.8 cu ft compressed (107 L)||30 bags/pallet|
|664980 5848||55 cu ft compressed (1557 L)||2 bags/pallet|
|664980 5847||120 cu ft compressed (3400 L)||1 bag/pallet|