EPM-40 High Porosity Mix
Lambert EPM-40 High Porosity Mix is a blend of coarse Canadian sphagnum peat moss and EcoPeat. The great amount of EcoPeat enhances drainage and porosity. This media is recommended for use in large container, perennials and nursery crops.
- What is EcoPeat?
• EcoPeat consists of small sticks, chunks of peat and strands of fibers.
• EcoPeat is used as a natural aggregate in a mix and provides excellent aeration and moisture holding properties.
• EcoPeat is a naturally occurring product of a peat bog that is used to produce mixes with exceptional air-water relationship.
• The utilization of EcoPeat is a sustainable practice that prolongs the longevity of a peat bog and the environment.
Mix Particle SizeExtra Coarse
- Canadian sphagnum peat moss (55 - 65%)
- Calcitic limestone
- Dolomitic limestone
- Wetting agent
- Starter charge
- Nursery crops
- Bedding plants
- Flowering plants
- Foliage crops
- Increase pot stability
- Overhead irrigation
pH Range: 5.4 – 6.3 (S.M.E) / Electrical Conductivity: 1.2 – 2.0 mmhos/cm (S.M.E)
|664980 5844||3 cu ft loose fill (85 L)||48 bags/pallet|
|664980 5846||74 cu ft loose fill (2095 L)||2 bags/pallet|
|664980 5845||3.8 cu ft compressed (107 L)||30 bags/pallet|
|664980 5848||55 cu ft compressed (1557 L)||2 bags/pallet|
|664980 5847||120 cu ft compressed (3400 L)||1 bag/pallet|