EPM-25 Organic All Purpose Mix (OMRI Listed)
Lambert EPM-25 Organic All Purpose Mix is a blend of coarse Canadian sphagnum peat moss and EcoPeat plus perlite. The well balanced amount of EcoPeat and perlite provide the ideal general purpose mix.
- What is EcoPeat?
• EcoPeat consists of small sticks, chunks of peat and strands of fibers.
• EcoPeat is used as a natural aggregate in a mix and provides excellent aeration and moisture holding properties.
• EcoPeat is a naturally occurring product of a peat bog that is used to produce mixes with exceptional air-water relationship.
• The utilization of EcoPeat is a sustainable practice that prolongs the longevity of a peat bog and the environment.
Mix Particle SizeCoarse
- Canadian sphagnum peat moss (85 - 95%)
- Horticultural perlite
- Calcitic limestone
- Dolomitic limestone
- Organic wetting agent
- Organic slow release fertilizer
- Nursery crops
- Bedding plants
- Flowering plants
- Hanging baskets
- Foliage crops
- Organic components
- OMRI Listed prending
- Overhead irrigation
pH Range: 5.4 – 6.3 (S.M.E) / Electrical Conductivity: 1.0 – 1.8 mmhos/cm (S.M.E)
|Available size||3 cu ft loose fill (85 L)||48 bags/pallet|
|Available size||74 cu ft loose fill (2095 L)||2 bags/pallet|
|Available size||3.8 cu ft compressed (107 L)||30 bags/pallet|
|Available size||55 cu ft compressed (1557 L)||2 bags/pallet|
|Available size||120 cu ft compressed (3400 L)||1 bag/pallet|