ECOPEAT Coarse Grade
Lambert Peat Moss offers commercial growers a wood fiber option with its ECOPEAT.
ECOPEAT is exclusive to the Lambert Peat Moss Company. It is a highly fibrous Natural Wood Fiber, collected from our peat bogs and specially processed at our facilities.
Depending on the characteristics you’re looking for, choose from our ECOPEAT as a stand-alone product or from our Complete Line of Ready-to-use ECOPEAT Mixes (EPM).
For information on ECOPEAT Mixes:
ECOPEAT – Grower Friendly! Very Forgiving Mixes!
- 100% Natural wood fiber
- Applied as top dressing on large pot
- Highly improves on site blends prepared by nurserymen
- Adds good weight and stability for large container productions
- Easy to apply as a mulch in landscaping
- Naturally decorative (natural wood color)
- Retains moisture, so less irrigation needed
- Excellent weed barrier
- Repels feeding birds
- Preserves its physical structures for many months in containers
- Sustainable and eco friendly
|110 cu ft compressed||1 bag/pallet|