ECOPEAT is exclusive to the Lambert Peat Moss Company. It is a highly fibrous “natural wood” fiber, collected from our peat bogs and specially processed at our facilities.
Lambert Peat Moss offers commercial growers a wood fiber option with its ECOPEAT. Depending on the characteristics you’re looking for, choose from our ECOPEAT as a stand-alone product or from our complete line of ready-to-use ECOPEAT Mixes (EPM).
ECOPEAT used as a stand-alone product
- Applied as top dressing on large pots: repels feeding birds, excellent weed barrier, retains moisture
- Improves on site blends prepared by nurserymen
- Easy to apply as a mulch in landscaping
- Naturally decorative (natural wood color)
- Sustainable and Eco Friendly
- Available in 110 cu ft compressed size bale.
ECOPEAT Mixes (EPM) provide exceptional balance of air space and water-holding capacity, with superior longevity and minimal shrinkage.
EPM line is blended with Canadian sphagnum peat moss with ECOPEAT and can also include a different percentage of perlite to complete the fine-tuning of your mix. It can be compressed, saving on freight costs with more products per truck loads.
ECOPEAT BLENDED with our sphagnum peat moss
- Provides excellent drainage and air space
- Quickly drains excess water from containers
- Good water holding capacity with very little shrinkage
- Adds good weight and stability for large container productions
- Reduces production time on bedding crops
- Available in 3.8 cu ft , 55 cu ft , 120 cu ft compressed bales and 3.0, 74 cu ft loose fill bags
For more informations, visit our EPM Products