EPM-50 High Porosity Mix
Lambert EPM-50 High Porosity Mix is a blend of coarse Canadian sphagnum peat moss, EcoPeat and perlite. The great amount of EcoPeat and perlite enhances higher drainage and porosity. This media is recommended for use in large container, perennials and nursery crops.
- What is EcoPeat?
• EcoPeat consists of small sticks, chunks of peat and strands of fibers.
• EcoPeat is used as a natural aggregate in a mix and provides excellent aeration and moisture holding properties.
• EcoPeat is a naturally occurring product of a peat bog that is used to produce mixes with exceptional air-water relationship.
• The utilization of EcoPeat is a sustainable practice that prolongs the longevity of a peat bog and the environment.
Mix Particle SizeExtra Coarse
- Canadian sphagnum peat moss (45 - 55%)
- Horticultural perlite
- Calcitic limestone
- Dolomitic limestone
- Wetting agent
- Starter charge
- Nursery crops
- Bedding plants
- Flowering plants
- Foliage crops
- Increase pot stability
- Overhead irrigation
|664980 5904||3 cu ft loose fill (85 L)||48 bags/pallet|
|664980 5903||74 cu ft loose fill (2095 L)||2 bags/pallet|
|664980 5902||3.8 cu ft compressed (107 L)||30 bags/pallet|
|664980 5901||55 cu ft compressed (1557 L)||2 bag2/pallet|
|664980 5900||120 cu ft compressed (3400 L)||1 bag/pallet|