EPM-20 All Purpose Mix
Lambert EPM-20 All Purpose Mix is a blend of coarse Canadian sphagnum peat moss, EcoPeat and perlite. The well balanced amount of EcoPeat and perlite provide the ideal general purpose mix perfect for your perennials.
- What is EcoPeat?
• EcoPeat consists of small sticks, chunks of peat and strands of fibers.
• EcoPeat is used as a natural aggregate in a mix and provides excellent aeration and moisture holding properties.
• EcoPeat is a naturally occurring product of a peat bog that is used to produce mixes with exceptional air-water relationship.
• The utilization of EcoPeat is a sustainable practice that prolongs the longevity of a peat bog and the environment.
Mix Particle SizeCoarse
- Canadian sphagnum peat moss (70-80%)
- Horticultural perlite
- Calcitic limestone
- Dolomite limestone
- Wetting agent
- Starter charge
- Nursery crops
- Bedding plants
- Flowering plants
- Hanging baskets
- Foliage crops
- Overhead irrigation
pH Range: 5.4 – 6.3 (S.M.E) / Electrical Conductivity: 0.8 – 1.5 mmhos/cm (S.M.E)
|664980 5839||3 cu ft loose fill (85 L)||48 bags/pallet|
|664980 5841||74 cu ft loose fill (2095 L)||2 bags/pallet|
|664980 5840||3.8 cu ft compressed (107 L)||30 bags/pallet|
|664980 5843||55 cu ft compressed (1557 L)||2 bags/pallet|
|664980 5842||120 cu ft compressed (3400 L)||1 bag/pallet|