Our Processing Plants & Locations
Our peat bogs on both shores of the St. Lawrence and the interior of Québec are autonomous with regards to its harvesting operations, the coordination of activities being assured by our headquarters in Rivière-Ouelle, Québec. Our total harvesting capacity, which is divided in different regions, is rarely affected by adverse climatic conditions.
- Rivière-Ouelle Division is located on the South Shore of the St. Lawrence River about 90 miles (167 km) northeast of Québec City. The corporate office, research laboratory, and state of the art production plant are located there. It is the original location in use since 1928 by Lambert.
- Beloeil Division is a 40 acres storage and distribution center. It is located at 13 miles (20 km) from Montréal City.
- Longue-Rive Division is located on the North Shore of the St. Lawrence River about 180 miles (334 km) northeast of Québec City.
- Escoumins Division is located on the North Shore of the St. Lawrence River about 160 miles (297 km) northeast of Québec City.
- Ascension-de-Notre-Seigneur Division is located in the interior of Québec about 160 miles (297 km) north of Québec City.
- Labrecque Division is located near our Ascension-de-Notre-Seigneur Division.